WHAT'S ABOUT EVENT / whats going on here come and learn
Outofbox is a 6-day long program facilitated by Geeksup, at the Google Device Lab @ NASSCOM in Bengaluru. We as a group in ourselves realize the idea of "OutOfBox" by introducing from extensive variety of universities and colleges, and prepare them without a doubt. Consistently, we devote our week in the arrangement of the bunch and guide them for progress. We have a characterized work environment divided up inside a Google Device LAB in NASSCOM where our month to month groups burn through 8-9 hours for every day for the whole week. We now progress towards Tier II and Tier III colleges of the state chasing for all the starving producers, trend-setters and business visionaries.
We mean to make a turn of pure creativity where consistently we select a cluster of understudies from extensive variety of universities to help them to encounter corporate culture, more intently making them familiar to the most recent floating and upcoming advances. We guide them to generate instinctive abilities like Brainstorming, Design considering, etcetera separated from basically noticing to general college addresses. Making the participants mindful of the current course from corporate culture to the slanting start-up culture, we offer them with huge bits of knowledge anticipating their future in the business. That is the place we come into the photo, supporting our understudies through this boot camp to find their course with the goal that they don't get struggled into the present restricting situation and have the capacity to expand their wings of flame!
- A golden chance to get inside most of the dream-companies which most of the students can only think of!
- Build a rich experience working in the most talked about industries and learning their problem solving approach.
- Build a network in almost all the renowned companies such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, etc. These network will be very fruitful for them in future while applying for jobs.
- Students will get an extra mile in their resume. While completing their college degree, they’ll already have experience in working in 6 biggest companies!
- Students will have a clear idea of what they would be pursuing in their career in future. They would be able to select companies according to their taste and preferences as they would already be aware of the working style of various types of industries.